>I have started to get sponsorship in for my marathon walk in May so there is no going back now. I also need to start getting this page shown and see if I can get a good amount of donations both online and offline.
You are currently browsing articles tagged sponsor.
- Your logo on the top spot of my ever growing blog for a whole year! Yes a whole twelve months
- Me to represent your company (and only your company)at the Britmumslive event!
- I am happy to wear any item of clothing you see fit with your branding on at the conference (Badge, polo shirt, designer shoes, handbags etc- apparently chicken suits have been banned this year)
- A blog post to introduce you as my sponsor
- Any reviews of your products you may want
- Your business mentioned in any post on my blog, twitter or any other social networking site that I make about Britmumslive
- Anything else you require can be negotiated
Travel to the conference £60-100 (this includes flights)
Accommodation £100- £150
I now have a better idea of costs
Ticket price £25.00 (I got this reduced)
Accomodation for 1 night: £100
Total costs: £245
Thank you x
>I started blogging around the time everyone was getting ready to go to 2011′s blogging conference and both Twitter and my Blog reader were full of chat and posts about what was happening and afterwards what had gone on.
I felt a little like a child that hadn’t been invited to a party and was left to watch on the sidelines.
Last week was Tots100 Christmas party and again twitter and the blogs I read were full of excitement around this and this week there have been many posts and pictures and it looked like fantastic fun.
Once again I couldn’t go and was left looking on (my face is looking a little green tinged at the minute)
So to stop myself from lying down and throwing a tantrum complete with leg kicking and screaming I am trying to decide if I should try and go to Cybher or Britmumslive next year. Both look fantastic but as much as the price isn’t expensive when you add flights and at least one night in a hotel it all adds up.
But, but but I really want to go, I love blogging and what started out as a record of what my wee family get up has evolved into meeting many lovely people and I would like to get the chance to see them in real life.
So the question is which one should I go to or should I just stay at home and wash my hair and stay off twitter in the month or so before and after they occur?
Or should I try and look into the magical world of sponsorship and all that entails – no idea to be honest what it entails really and whether my witterings would be of interest to anyone!