Both my mum and I find it hard to get a good night’s sleep, we toss and turn and get up and eventually start reading. This leave us exhausted and feeling extremely rough.
First the technical part:
Potter’s Herbals range include remedies that can help promote a good night’s sleep and these include:
- Jamaica Dogwood an analgesic, sedative and antispasmodic.
- Passiflora has sedative, hypnotic, antispasmodic, hypotensive (lowers blood pressure) and anodyne properties
- Hops can act as a tranquilizer, sedative, hypnotic (induces sleep), tonic, diuretic, anodyne (soothes and relieves pain)
- Skullcap this is highly recommended for treatment of anxiety and nervous tension
- Valerian is a sedative, hypnotic, nervine (acts therapeutically on the nerves)and hypotensive widely used for insomnia
So did we notice a difference?
We both tried this for a few weeks and my mum has noticed a great difference in her sleep, she is seldom waking and when she does in the morning she feels a lot more refreshed. I am still dealing with a non-sleeping child so am still not getting a full night’s sleep due to him!
Would we recommend these
most definitely we would
Disclosure I was sent these products in order to do a review but all opinions are both mine and my mums!