after deciding to make a felt playhouse for Buster for his birthday I have spent my evenings cutting out felt and sewing and neglecting twitter and the blogs I normally comment on. I have decided to try to do updates on here so that I can see how far I have come and keep myself motivated.
None of the sides are finished as yet but at least two have had a good start with bits being made for the one of the other sides. The front is yet to be started and is actually sitting in front of me at the minute as I want to measure it out tonight.
The sun needs more rays on this one and I need a name plate on the kennel. The kennel door flaps over to cover the dog.
The lemons and apples are all stuck on with velcro so that Buster can remove them and change them about. There is grass at the bottom which I have cut out of the picture by mistake!
Excuse the rubbish pictures I will do better soon! In this photo we have two bananas, three carrots, 4
(gold) fish, 2 oranges, 2 onions, 3 drumsticks and 2 corn on the cobs (that need more work done to them!)
Tonight I hope to measure out the front panel, the door and window. I have already cut out the frill for the top, grass, a post box and a window box with three flowers. All still need sewn up!
Hopefully I will post an update again soon.