>At the start of the year I had another blog which fell by the wayside. Before I gave up on it I posted a list of things I wanted to achieve this year. I am going to paste them below and see how many I have even attempted!!
I have been thinking- always dangerous and want to note down some things I would like to achieve this year, none are particularly of value to society but they mean something to me.
- Spend more time with my family and not just do the bed routine and school run in the mornings- I have managed this a little as I have spent more time on day trips etc but still work a lot.
- Spend proper grown up going out time with my husband, we always say we will do this and then it lapses again – This one hasn’t been great to be honest we have had a couple of nights out but still need to keep working on this one
- take more photographs – I have done this but am using my phone camera more than I should
- take more courses on photography -Yes one that I have kept true to and will continue to do
- Display more of my pictures- I have just ordered a canvas for my house, one for my sister and one for my brother so am working on this one
- Sell my house-still on the market and going nowhere
- find a house that suits our needs -no point in looking unless ours sells
- Get a break away in a hotel – had lots of these but with work!
- get a break away without my two even if just for one night.- had a lovely night away in a junior suite was great and well overdue
- Organise all the photoalbums- nope ordered hundreds of photos bought photo corners and did nothing with them
- start making photobooks one for each year- nope didn’t do a thing for this one
- start sewing and crafting again – yes made costumes, hemmed trousers, made cushions and plan to do more
- make more cakes -made a few more but always last minute and rushed
- start cooking and baking – this one has suffered
- Get more organised at work- less said the better
- start doing some exercise – not even going there
- start recycling – one thing we are doing!
- stop taking everything personally – hmm failure again
- get make up lessons -went to three make up counters so this one is a yes!
- buy new make up – yes yes yes have fallen in love with make up although I don’t wear it everyday
- get a makeover in my clothes- am currently working on this one but getting there
- get a new hairstyle- yes this is the year of the fringe
- make more time for friends- another fail
- spend less time on the laptop- less time than what exactly??
- learn new ways to parent and stop shouting – e minus I think!
I am hoping to do another new list soon and get a better success rate!