I have been Tagged for this post by the Lovely Lucy over at Dear Beautiful Boy. As I am only new to blogging there is lots that isn’t known about me but most of it is very very boring! I am going to try and come up with ten things that are halfway interesting.
This is the second time I have done this as I lost my first draft, now I have to try and remember what I had listed.
- I nearly died when I was four. I had been sleeping in my parents bed and for some reason took apart their bedside lamp. My mum woke up to me screaming and thinking it was a rat hanging from my hand (she was reading a book called Rats) she hit the lamp off which broke the connection. In doing this she saved my life. I now have two scars on my right hand showing where the electricity entered and exited my body.
- I have been the official wedding photographer once and have been the unofficial photographer 3 times where the bride has asked me to take photos and give them to them afterwards.
- I am a branch manager and also do training for the UK and Ireland on how to use my company systems.
- I love to sew and have an A’level in it, I have a fantastic sewing machine but seldom use it. I can also knit and crochet but rarely do it.
- In my younger days I have many nights that I have no idea what I did or said and as a result I only drink one or two glasses of wine these days.
- I met MrR when I was 18 and 16 1/2 years later we are still together.
- I lived in London for a couple of years and worked just off fleet street.
- I can water-ski but haven’t done it since I have had children.
- I love to sing and dance and am always singing along to the radio. In my braver days I would have sang in public but am too nervous now for that.
- I have a phobia of motorbikes which came about from one coming up behind me on a path when I was a child. I even hate when they pass me and I am in the car- which makes driving interesting at times.
phew that was hard! now I have to tag some more people, I’m not sure who hasn’t already done this so I will tag @the_Moiderer @trayzzr2 and @FirstTimeMum1